History Log – Preserve Your Data
InfoScan’s History Log application allows operators to create and save log files for long term monitoring of up to sixteen data points at sample rates from 5 minutes to 24 hours in each log. Thousands of logs may be defined and saved on the system and activated or deactivated as needed by the owner. When active, data is collected continuously by the server and stored indefinitely as storage space permits. Reporting out tools include a tabular report for a user selectable date/time range as well as a charting tool to plot the data in graphical format. History data can also be easily exported for use in other programs such as spreadsheets or offline analysis tools.
Features & Benefits:
- Each log can monitor up to 16 data points
- Virtually unlimited number of logs
- Sample rates from 5 minutes to 24 hours
- Data can be viewed in tabular or graph format
- Reports can be exported in multiple formats