With an integral actuator and velocity pressure sensor, MicroScan-VAV presents a highly accurate, compact solution for VAV applications.
Breaks older cost barriers by utilizing surface mount integrated circuit technology, flash memory and highly integrated microprocessor and interface circuits.
Highly accurate, pressure independent control over a broad range of pressures and the entire operating temperature range.
Single Model Design
The MS-VAV design includes the ability to control several different terminal VAV applications including up to three stages of digital heat with the same electronics.
Features & Benefits:
- Proportional / Integral Cooling Control
- One Stage of Proportional / Integral Heating Control
- Up to Three Stages of Digital Heat Control
- Four Constant Speed Fan Control Strategies
- Lighting Control
- Occupancy Override From Zone Thermostat
- User Set Point Adjustment at Zone Thermostat
- Integral 24 VAC Actuator