Basic Controller Enclosure
The MicroScan UNV panel is designed to provide a protected yet basic environment for UNV controllers in the field environment. Using standard NEMA 4 enclosures with sturdy steel mounting plates for up to four MicroScan controllers provides simple, basic housing for the controllers.
Each panel is outfitted and pre-wired for easy installation of up to four controllers. Simply connect the I/O devices to the points and you’re done.
Secure and Accessible
Each controller position has a wiring duct to accommodate field input/output cables to secure and conceal cables. RS-485 and Ethernet ports are located on the controller, not in the panel.
Two 24 VAC transformers supply power to the controllers. A total of 50 VA is available for each controller. Optional surge and over-voltage protection is available for both AC power and communications.
Features & Benefits:
- Rugged steel construction
- NEMA 4 enclosure
- Pre-wired and outfitted for up to four controllers
- Sturdy steel back mounting plate
- AC terminal blocks
- Two 24 VAC power transformers at 100 vA
- AC power distribution module with single outlet
- Fused output power circuit
- Wiring duct for input/output cables