Versatile Control Options
Designed primarily for use in the HVAC control environment the MicroScan control panel standard design allows for application specific customization for the field determined control requirements.
Available in two standard sizes (1 card and 3 card) using NEMA 1 enclosures provides accommodations for all components including control relays and safety circuits for commonly found in HVAC control systems. Back panel is pre-wired for output controls, communications and power for easy connection to building control system network via multiple options.
Allows for termination point for most field located devices including valves, damper actuators, powered sensors and field safety circuits. Control relays are located inside the panel for easy access.
Standard surge and over-voltage protection for AC power with external gas-tube device. Optional communications protection provided via gas-tube, Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) and current-limiting devices.
Features & Benefits:
- Rugged steel construction
- NEMA 1 enclosure (standard)
- Pre-wired outputs for control devices
- Variety of controls supported
- Integrated safety circuits for equipment
- Standard AC surge protection and optional communication protection
- Customized to application requirements